Gaming until now has contained the following, in no particular order, and with arbitrary resolution:
- Pen and paper RPGs (Swedish games from the 80’ies and 90’ies. Most of GDW’s catalog. RoleMaster. Indie games.)
- Amiga (Still have it, safe in a box, HD and all.)
- PC gaming (Enemy Territory clan wars. Go /la/!)
- Card games (Magic and Munchkin)
- Warhammer 40K 2nd Edition
The biggest splash I have made in the gaming pond this far is the release of my first game in 2008; Höstdimma, the 18th-century-post-apocalyptic-agent-action-fantasy-role playing-game, in Swedish. Buy loads of it, give to your friends and play awesome games with them.
Right now I am shepherding 20 game designers through an online workshop to create new games in 2009, writing my own game for that workshop and participating in an online course on games development.
www.ludd.ltu.se/~wilper/hostdimma – Höstdimma